Thursday, September 4, 2008

This is Going to be a long one....continued


more sunset







ok I know for sure this is Devin going down the hill. They had a blast.







Here's Antonio trying to ge the dog to jump in the back of the truck, she tried once but couldnt make it. After this they all went on a walk, I stayed home cause I was tired.







My first project for the baby. Super easy knitted cotton hat, I cant wait to put it on baby.






Picture #2 of hat





Ashlyn lost her third tooth, bottom left.





Her tooth in the jar, kinda hard to see.





kids washing Sally (evidently this is the name they chose for the van, the truck is Jack)

Antonio had to change the spark plugs on the van. Not his favorite things in the world to do especially on this van. It seems to be a conspiracy, they place everything in the weirdest places, almost like they didnt want you to be able to do the work youself. Notice he is under the van in order to get to three of the spark plugs. He literally had to force his hand up into the engine to get to them.



Here is Devin helping. After some persuasion Daddy allowed him to help. he was so cute, he told me "this engine is broken, but the other one is ok" so I asked how many engines are there and he said "forty eight". He is just to cute.








here they are together under the van. devin kept going to the tool box and getting new tools and pretending he was fixing stuff. He's say things like too much gas last night.




Ashlyn didnt seem to interested in being under the van, not that she is against getting dirty but I guess it want her thing. She did find a injured dragon fly that kept her busy for awhile.

Ok I am finally done, yeah. I will try to post later on today after we go to my 12 week OB appt. If we can here the heart beat with the doppler thing then I wont get the ultrasound, since the only reason for the ultrasound is to make sure everything is ok. So only a few more hours to wait, I am excited.

No comments: