Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pregnancy Update

This is my third new post today and they are long so make sure you dont miss them!!

I am home from my appointment with good news, we heard babies heartbeat it was 160 beats per minute. It's a relief. I am 12 weeks and one day and as soon as baby gets that message maybe I can start feeling better LOL. With the other two kids the nausea just seemed to dissapear at 12 weeks, whats going on here!!! I can tell my belly is growing and am looking forward to looking pregnant and not just overweight. So far bland foods are the best for me, i usually do ok with the basic seasonings like garlic onion and salt and pepper, but sometimes on the wrong day it just turns my stomach. Friut hasnt been so appealing to me lately, I think I am sick of eating it, but I will trudge on and eat it anyways. Well thats all the prego stuff I can think of right now. Toodaloo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like things are going well. I hope you will get to feeling better soon. I loved all the pictures!! FYI it is easier to load pics first then type your post around them. Atleast for me anyway.