Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rock Climbing Adventures

Antonio and I decided we have been watching way to much TV so on Monday night we made the short drive up to Indian Cove. For those of you not familiar with it, it is where we live at and up the road is campsites and mountains. So Monday we went up and the kids and Antonio climbed so small rocks, all with in my comfort zone. I, of course, stood patiently at the bottom watching. After about an hour we left and went and got ice cream from this little market also in our neighborhood, its a cute little place with a little of everything. Since everyone had so much fun Daddy said we would go again the next night. The kids talked about it all day and we prepared when daddy got home. So off we went again. This time daddy was a little more bold and adventurous and kept my heart rate and blood pressure up. And as he was at the top of his highest climb he calls down to me "where is the pictures for your blog now?!?!" so yes I forgot the camera, I was bummed about that cause they had a blast. No ice cream last night, although it was highly requested. They were tuckered out and fell asleep pretty fast.

Since it is cooling down around here, usually tops of in the mid 90's and by almost sundown its actually in the 80's, we will probably be having more out door adventures. This morning a little before 7:00 am i was outside with Antonio and it was 66, it felt so nice and cool, love it. Till next time......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun!! I hope it will continue to cool off for you guys.