Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ashlyn's Turn

She decided to be funny today, well at least I thought it was. If you haven't noticed I changed to appearance of my blog (not sure if I like it yet) and I also added some icons from Lillypie that track the kids ages and my pregnancy. Well I was looking at them and telling Devin about them and Ashlyn heard me and came in and I told her exactly how old she was and how pregnant I am, and she says where is yours mommy, and I said my what, and she said something like your age tracker. And I said why in the world would I do that. She looked at me kinda weird and I said I don't want to track how old I am that's no fun, its fun to know how old you are. Silly girl, not that I have a complex about my age cause I don't, could care less but I don't think I want it on display so I can see it everyday, we will just stick with the pregnancy.

The kids have been having such a good time playing today, it was hard for me to tear them away to take showers, and know I have to do it again so we can read. I am trying to stick to a morning schedule and have been for 3 weeks, yippee, I just function better if its written down for me and then I don't have that nagging guilt of am I missing something that they need to be learning. I also am getting back to daily cleaning schedule, like Mondays are bathrooms Tuesdays are kitchen, the poor house has not been getting much love since we moved here. And since this stresses the hubby out and I am feeling better these days (I guess baby got the message) I figured I better get on it before baby gets here and then we have a whole other set of things to deal with. Well that's my ramblings for today.... till next time.

1 comment:

Hi, My name is: Tim said...

The age tracker only goes back to 1989 anyway. This reminds me of a day back in VA when C came into the room with some toy glasses and a cane he made out of Tinker Toys... hunched over and entering the room he said, "Ooooohhhh, I'm an OOOooooollllllld man. I was born back in 1982."

I sent him to time-out.