Monday, September 8, 2008

Devin's Words of Wisdom

The boy cracks me up. We were sitting at the table doing some school work and I was going to write Devin's name on his bat paper he was coloring. So I asked him"Devin how do you spell your name?" He said C and I said du du du (thats me sounding out d) D-e-v-i-n," and then he says to me"If you know how to spell it then dont ask me" It was so funny I couldnt help but laugh and he says" I'm serious I'm not joking" He is too smart for his own good.

I let the kids go on http://members.enchantedlearning.com/ and print out some stuff (thanks for the idea Jackie). Ashlyn chose a camping book, an armadillo, and a parrott coloring page (check the box for fine arts!!!). Great website with lots of stuff, it cost 20.00 a year but I think its worth it. We will post pics later on. Better get back to the kidos, I had to come post this before I forgot my sons witty comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devin! LOL Too smart for his own good. So cute!

Jax and company said...

that kid cracks me up! kids are so funny!