Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pictures

I have been taking pictures randomly the last couple weeks and it is know time to post them. I have been forgetting that I had them until I would take another picture and then think oh i need to post these. So this morning the kids wanted a bath and knowing that could take awhile I am using my time wisely.


Devin being cute, he was cold after a shower I believe so he wrapped himself up. Notice his tounge is not sticking out, maybe that is the secret, get him when he is cold.

The kids pulled out the train tracks after not playing with them for awhile and they built this awesome track. It went under the trampoline and around, it was great.

Kitty wanted in the picture i guess



I cant remember why i took these, but here they are. Ooops devin wasnt fully dressed yet.



And we cant finish a picture blog without seeing devins tounge, goofy boy.

Ashlyn and I picked this puzzle from dollar tree (love that store) and put it together. We had a lot of fun.


This was our attempt to make clay whales for our ocean box that is apart of our science. Well they didnt put baking directions on the box and i tought i had remembered the temperature being about 180, but i guess i was wrong, obviously they melted. We were bummed.

another train picture the was out of order.

Pregnancy update, baby still makes me sick every no and then. I definatly feel like I am growing, the ligament pain has been pretty intense and yesterday I was just plain tired all day. I got a great deal on 20 maternity shirts and 2 pairs of pants only 70.00 with shipping. I also ordered some more pants from motherhood. I am still in that stage of just looking chubby and not really pregnant yet but soon my belly will be screaming Im pregnant. We will be 14 weeks tomorrow, 3 1/2 months . Well children are calling, till next time...









1 comment:

Unknown said...

I lov seeing all the pictures~