Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blogging Game

I got this idea from my friend and thought it would be fun to play.

Blogging game:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (or any of my family members) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions (if you haven't done this already) on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember my husband arranging for you to babysit on my birthday so I could go out by myself for awhile. I was so surprised when you called because I had not even read his note yet that I was supposed to take them to your house. Thanks!

5explorers said...

So many memories so little time:-) Everything from the 1st time we met at a church function downtown Honolulu, to when u moved & saying goodbye at the airport. I remember the time we had a disagreement on the phone & u were so excited to see me still come to church that night. I laugh when I think of the time we took the dogs for a walk & I thought if I could handle my big dog I would be able to handle ur big dog, I was quickly humbled. That dog was SO Strong! I still don't know how u could even walk him. Ur a Great Friend & I love all my memories of u & ur family:-)