Thursday, September 4, 2008

This is Going to be a long one....

I guess I have to play catch up a little. I also took about 30 pictures this weekend and am going to try to get them all in this post, so here goes. Antonio had a nice long weekend due to Labor day, we didnt do anything out of the ordinary just hung out. I still cant travel far from home cause I get car sick and I also never know when I wont feel good. I have to say this has been the roughest pregnancy yet, but I will continue to remind myself how greatful I am and how much I am looking forward to having this child.

Devin working on his letter sheets.

Ashlyn doing Math. NOt sure if she really likes math or not. She likes it when she does it with Daddy, but I think some of the concepts are tricky for her.

Devin (notice the tounge and spiderman hand also the I love you sign)
"C" is for clouds. I am very pleased that he is enjoying these. I started hanging them all on the wall so he can see the whole alphabet. this is an old picture, today we did letter "F".

Ashlyn's favorite coloring book, it has really cute pictures of kitties in it.


These are some of the masterpieces out of the kitty coloring book



Devin's notebook, he saw one in walmart that had Spiderman on it and it was triple the price of this one, so I told him he could decorate it with spiderman himself. Whew he liked that idea.



here is the inside cover and first page (can you tell he likes spiderman). I have been pleasantly suprised how much he is enjoying stuff like this. I thought it wasnt his thing but now I am thinking it may have just been his age and he needed some gentle persausion. Coloring is not something he naturally gravitates too, but he's had fun with it so far and he says the cutest things while coloring his pictures.


There was a beautiful sunset the other night and I thought I would try and get pictures. They did not turn out very well, but if you can try to imagine it a lot prettier that this you may understand why I took the pictures.


Ashlyn pointed out the first star to me so I thought I'd take a picture of it.


more sunset

You cant see it well, but there is alittle hill going down to the neighbors house. The kids discovered that it would be really fun to ride there bikes down it. I think the black blur in this picture is devin, not totally sure though.

Ashlyn on her bike.
Ok I am going to start a new post cause it is getting irritaing to drag all the pictures to the bottom of this post.
















































































No comments: