Friday, August 1, 2008

Sorry No News

I had my appointment today and it was just a general health history and stuff. Lots of handouts and information, but they wouldn't do a blood test or ultra sounds today. Thankfully I do have a ultra sound next Thursday which I will look forward to. They think I'm about 9 weeks, I think I am more like 8 but next week we will know for sure. So I am probably due mid March, I am a little crampy today, but it's hard to tell whether its just growing pains or what. Pregnancy is always a time of spiritual growth so i will just embrace it. Looking ahead to the end of the pregnancy, I am not wanting another hospital delivery and Antonio says absolutely not to a home birth so I think I may do some research into birth centers. Cost of course is another issue so I also need to do some research on this alternative insurance that the military provides and as far as I know will cover birth center births. But I am going to see. Well that's it for know.

No comments: