Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The House

We've been living in our house for about a month and a half so i guess its time for pictures. I finally got batteries for the camera and got them charged so the camera has been fired up and ready for use.



Here is the house from the street. I love the covered porch and when cools down in the fall hopefully we will use it more. There is a great view of the sunset from there and with the mountains it is beautiful.

Here is a view of the mountains from the front yard, its a great view I will try to get more pictures of it to share later.






These are pictures of out two huge ant hills in our front yard. The pictures really don't do them justice, they are big. And there are usually tons of ants. On the 1st picture there is white stuff around the outside that the ants have been carrying in their hole, it really cool to watch them. I would love to see the inside, I bet there are hundreds of chambers and tunnels. They start form the neighbors yard and come across our drive way and the yard from one hole to another. Who needs an ant farm inside when God gives you this in the front yard!!



Here is a picture of this innocent looking plant that looks fuzzy and cute...IT'S NOT. Poor Ashlyn, not knowing, touched it with both her hands and ended up with two hands full of splinters. That was interesting getting them all out. She was freaking out so we had to wait till she was asleep to pull them all out. We all learned a vital lesson, don't touch the foliage in California!!!!!

Here is the living room. I will soon be removing those curtains when the landlords put up blinds. They were a temp fix to fight the brutal sun that comes thought that window.

Here is the left side of the living room and the hallway back to the bedrooms and computer room.



This is the dining room and kitchen from the family room (picture below). I got this table right before we moved so I didn't get to use it till we got here. I really like it. I like the tile floors and counter tops, I have never had them before.

This picture is a dark, sorry. This is my favorite room, the family/school room. The toys and books and school stuff is in here. Antonio and I both got our hearts desire with this room. I like the house to be filled with learning so it can happen all the time and he likes is to have a home so with this room I feel like the kids are still with us and not tucked away in a bedroom playing and he get the stuff having a home.


Devin in the rocking chair getting ready to start a tea party with Ashlyn.

mmmmm...yummy tea



An update on me and baby. I am definitely feeling pregnant, got super nauseous and dizzy after taking my prenatal yesterday. I think I'm switching to chewables!! I feel like things are progressing, I have the lower ligament pain often and I get tired really easy. I nap almost everyday. I have and appt. on Friday and I think I get a dating ultrasound so I will let you all know the due date then. My guess is the end of March, which is funny cause that will give us February, March, and April birthdays and the last two will be with in weeks on each other. I guess its good to knock um all out at the beginning of the year, Antonio says it right around tax return time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Careful..you get too many birthdays in a row and your kids will wkae up every morning singing the Happy Birthday Song! LOL Still months later, my youngest daughter requests that song during singing time, not realizing it is not normally a daily event!