Thursday, August 7, 2008

Appointment

WARNING: I do talk about some things you may not want your younger children to read. nothing inappropriate but might just be to much information that you dont want them to have. Not sure if any kids read this or read behind Moms shoulder LOL

We had our appointment today and all looks well so far. They are really having a hard time getting around the fact that I had a period while pregnant, the Midwife called me back and said she probably wouldn't see me today cause according to the date of my last period I am only 4 weeks. So we discussed lab results and all that and got it figured our. So between that and the ultrasound it was determined that I am 8 weeks and 1 day and am due on March 18. Ashlyn got to come in for the ultrasound, she thought it was awesome. We got to here the heart beat and She couldn't believe how fast it was. I asked her if hers was that fast and she said yes and I said no its not honey and she said when I run really fast it is, so i had to agree with that one. we didn't have Devin and Daddy come back ,cause being that Devin is too smart for his or our own good, we didn't want o get into any explanations as to where the ultrasound probe was being placed LOL. He is already asking me if they are going to cut me open for the baby came out (a friend of ours had a c-section and we had gone to visit her and he had why she was in pain or something) and I answered him that I probably wouldn't get cut open and proceded to ask me how will the baby get out, aahhh I don't think I answered him directly but said we will talk about it when you are older. He is defiantly not ready for that info, he'll have it spread around the neighborhood before we know it. It was nice to see the babies little heart beat and see the little yoke sack that give the baby nutrition at this time and will turn into the placenta at the end of the first trimester, I didn't know that. I still am technically not out of our danger zone. We found out with the other 2 miscarriages around 12 weeks. I am not trying to focus on that, I am just trying to remain peaceful about it, but at same time be realistic. I appreciate everyones prayers and ask for them to continue.

No comments: