Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Some Pictures

We have been trying to incorporate Family night into our week. It didnt go exactly as planned on Friday last week, so we did homemade pizzas on Saturday. So here is the kids putting on the toppings, Daddy highly encouraged lots of pepperoni, i am not a pepperoni fan so next time I will have a slice of mine w/o it.


Silly Ashlyn with her taste of pepperoni that didnt make it all the way in.





And here is our finished product, it turned out reall yummy, especially after i took of my pepperoni LOL. My taste buds are super sensitive these days, so fruits and veggies taste the best to me. Antonio made a salad to go with the pizza and it was the best. The cherry tomatoes were so sweet and juicy, and everything smelled so good as he was cutting it. I cant wait to have him make me another salad.


Devin the master comedian


Since I had the camera out they wanted to take more pics.






He loves the silly faces


Here they both go

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like a yummy pizza!!

Anonymous said...

they look like they had fun with the camera :-)

Anonymous said...

I want to do the same thing. Pizza is always our first choice for dinner. Nothing says family night like a good pizza and laughter. Plus, it can't be family night if mom is stuck in the kitchen cleaning after a gourmet meal right? You have beautiful children.