Monday, August 11, 2008

The Usuall

Well there hasnt been a lot going on around here, besides the norm. We did go swimming on Friday at the base pool, we had fun and got some well needed sun. They have a little slide the kids could go down. Ashlyn could touch at the end and Devin had a life jacket on so i didnt have to catch them. They set up of the pool is very well though out, it doesnt go above 4 feet for half of the pool and then the rest is roped off and is 9 foot. Then they have a seperate toddler pool with mushroom, unfortunatly it was broken. So we had a good time doing that until we got rained or rather lightninged out. But at least this time we got to swim for about an hour and a half. On Saturday I dont think we did anything but watch TV, we got cable on Friday so we definatly enjoyed it this weekend. Of course church Sunday and a yummy breakfast lunch at a local resturaunt. Antonio has been great about getting groceries for me since I've been pregnant. Seems like anytime I need to go I dont feel good, so he went yesterday after he got done with a little weekend emergency at work, just downed network nothing serious. he suprised me with lots of groceries, so sweet. Unfortunatly I could not enjoy the wonderful seafood stuffed salmon he got cause my senses are in overdrive so the smell was too much. Fruit has been my friend and it tasted soooooo goood. I guess that is a good thing. we are also gearing up to get on a schedule for school. I think the four week on one week off method is going to be our choice and I think it will work well. We are off to WalMart to get school supplies today and we plan to get started on August 25th. I am trying to get stuff together for Devin if anyone has any ideas for little 4 year old boys i would love them. The idea of sitting and doing anything doesnt seem to appeal to him unless its his idea, so that can be a little dilema at times. Anyway thats all for know......

No comments: