Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dont know what to call this post

When i know i am just going to ramble and catch up it is hard to find a catchy title, so i kept it simple this time. We had a relaxing, yet germy christmas, the kids had a cold. It was a good t hing our plans were to stay home all day anyways, cause they needed too. They love all there gifts and they got 4 big boxes from the in-laws in South Carolina filled with lots of goodies. They got some great games and educational stuff that antonio and I were excited about and they were too of course. We had our fried chicken and mashed potatos and gravy, it was soooooo yummy. Antonio was laughing at me cause i was in heaven with the gravy.

On Friday I started to get sick so ever since then we have been taking it really easy. I have been sleeping in, i figured that I better take advantage of this while I can, the kids are old enough to not get into anything, with the help of TV, and soon i will have curious little one. I am feeling better, all that sleep must be helping LOL, and know everyone is just on the last stages of getting the yuckies cleaned out. Hope all of you have a great new year.

No comments: