Thursday, January 8, 2009

Germs, Germs, Everywhere

We are sick again. Seems to be one after another, ashlyn has mystery black/brown spots on her tounge. I am going to go investigate them on WebMD and see what they say before we go to the doctor. I am thinking it may be these vitiamin c/zinc losenges we got from health food store but i am gonna check it out. Hopefully after this round of illness we can be healthy for awhile. We need to cause we have a baby coming in 6-10 weeks. I have an ultrasound at end of the month and then we willknow if she has to come early or not. I cant wait to just know so i can prepare a little more mentally for a time frame.

Devin in all his slendor said to me today as i am making coffee,"hmmm....yumm mom looks good, well it looks kinda like poop but it doesnt taste like it though. Right? Its yummy" I laughed and had to agree with him it isnt the nicest colored beverage in the world. He cracks me up, so honest.

I got two boxes of free newborn/infant clothes off of freecycle. lots of cute stuff, some has formula stains but i found some little stain tricks on line that i am going to try. If not they will work just fine for at home. i sorted everything last night in her drawers and we are getting a good stash going. I am going to try and make some more diaper covers, but we are almost all set with those too. She is really moving a lot these days, i can feel little limbs and fists and feet. THey are strong and almost painful at times. Ashlyn gets a kick out of watching my stomach jump all over and last night she could feel kailyn's hiccups. Ashlyn is at a great age to have another sibling, she is super excited. Well i best be off to make lunch for my little ones.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you guys are sick. We have been too. It is exciting to know your new baby will be here soon!