Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sarah's New Toy

Sarah is our cat by the way and she loves the christmas tree. She has always loved it every christmas and always climbs it. The kids think it is totally hillarious.

She also loves to hide under it and attack your feet as you walk by, i think it brings out her inner kitten or something. I love my cat!!!





here are some pics of the kids putting on ornaments. I am a little anal retentive about the lights and tinsel so i wouldnt let them help and the only way to hold them at bay was the promise of them putting on the ornaments by themselves and me not touching them. At the end when they were almost done i slipped and tried to tell one of them where i thought one should go and they promptly reminded me of my promise. Ashlyn, i believe, inherited my anal retentiveness ie controling nature and was trying to get Devin to put the ornaments where she thought they should go, he didnt like that so much so we had to put a stop to it. It was a little comical to listen to her.













and below is the finishe product pictures compliments of Ashlyn and her little posing man. Sor some reason the pictures would not move over to line up with the rest of them so i decided to just leave them alone.









No comments: