Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Appointment, another TMI Post

I went yesterday to see my midwife and we are making more progress. I am dialated to 3 cm and 60-65% effaced. I have also been having bloody show since the appt. that easily could be from the exam or it could mean we are on our way. Her educated guess is i will go this week sometime. Today I since i got up from my nap my contractions have been stronger almost making me stop walking through them. But no consistency in time yet, so we will see what God has in store. Please pray for me to be surrendered to God's time and also to have completely drug free delivery. Thanks in advance.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Josee said...

I'm praying that you have a safe, quick labor!

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?