Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Anticipation

It is really hard to not want to rush things along. I want baby to stay in as long as she needs to so she can breathe and eat and be healthy. On that note if she is ready to do all those things I am all for her coming 2 weeks early. We had another appt. with the midwife Monday and i dialated another cm so we are at 2 now, still 50% effaced and at station 3. but she said my cervix is super soft. I think last night she worked her way down into my pelvis a little more, i felt a weird pop/click and have felt a little weird since then. I feel really stretched in my belly today and I am really tired and need to stay off my feet. so with this new stuff its hard to not hope that the end may be near. I've been praying lots, trying to keep my mind right.

On another note, we have great new neighbors that we have been playing with a lot. THe little girl is 4 and all thekids enjoy each other. It's really hard to not spend the whole day playing, I am trying to be disciplined but i love to hang out and chat too. Well I honestly cant think of another thing to report so i guess i will keep things short.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

So close, but yet so far....I understand. It sure helps to stay busy doesn't it? :)

5explorers said...

not long now :-) i'm sure it's good that the kids r just playing right now, with the baby coming they probly can't focus, to much excitement!