Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Very Best Valentine

Well, I hate to do it, but I have to brag a little about my valentine. I got a call last night from Antonio at 11:00 P.M. which isn't unusual. We chatted a little and then he asked me if i was dressed. I said,"Yes I am dressed, Why." Then He said,"Go put your shoes on and go look outside, and i got a little freaked out (I'm a little skiddish) and said"Why" and the added "Are you out there," He replied, " No baby but I wish I was, just trust me." I said" It's pouring rain out there" and he said "just go out there". So i stepped out on the porch and said "OK, there is nothing out here" and he told me to run my little happy bum to the mailbox. So here i am in all my glory at 11:00 at night in the pouring rain running to the mailbox and i open it up to find three beautiful roses placed there by his "secret friend." He is so wonderful, this has to be the top valentines gift to date. OK I am done now. I hope everyone has a fun day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great present! He is so very awesome. Happy belated VAlentine's Day!