Friday, February 9, 2007

Same Old Same Old

Well there is not much new going on here, but I thought I would just write about everyday life. This week has been a pretty good week. I have managed to get up at 7:00 am everyday and feel really good. I started reading Kevin Trudeau's book "Natural Cures they don't want you to know about". I started implementing some of his suggestions and feel as thought they are working well. This week we've also managed to do a little school each day. Ashlyn's brain is growing so much. She can read two of her beginning readers books and she recognizes several words. We were reading the other night and she was able to pick out the words she new from the story. It is great to see progress! She feels so proud when she knows words.

The house is not moving quite as quickly as I want it to, but I have never built a house so I might just be rushing it. The cupboards finally arrived. I stopped in yesterday and they were setting out all over the house, not yet installed. Unfortunately there was water damage on the backs of two. So the realtor is getting that sorted out. Hopefully it wont slow things too much. The good news is the appraiser said that it is worth about $13,000 more that we are paying for it. That was definitely encouraging. Please keep us in your prayers they get it completed correctly and efficiently. Take care

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO what are you going to do in between the closing of one house and the finishing of the new one? I had not thought of that until now.
I am glad you are having a good week. I love seeing how excited they get when they learn something new or start to really catch on to something. How fun!
Just wait until she realizes she can read words everywhere! It was so funny when both my girls "clicked" onto the idea that there were words all over. I had to listen to them recite the name of EVERY store we passed by or billboard. Too funny!

The WilsonFam said...

Well, GOd willing there wont be to much in between time. Our plans for now is to stay w/ my friend Renee and if she kicks us out then we'll be camping in the van (just kidding). I am going to go over to your blog and check out what you've been up to as soon as i can. I forget. Talk to you soon.