Thursday, February 1, 2007

Our New House



This is our new house in Richlands, NC. It's a new construction outside of town. I am really excited to get moved in. We are going over tomorrow to see how everything is going. They are supposed to have the kitchen cabinets installed by tomorrow and the plumber should be out next week. There is alot more space and a bonus room that has already been deemed "The School Room". Ashlyn came to me the other day telling me that she wanted to paint footprints on our walls. An idea popped in my head that we should do that to decorate the school room. The plan so far is that we will do footprints right above the base boards (cause i need all the other wall space) and handprints around the windows. I think it will be really cute. But we probably wont tackle that till daddy comes home. The thought of monitoring children w/ paint all over hands and feet really terrifies me at this time in my life. Anyways just a little glimps into our future.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jax and company said...

Heidi,
The house is beautiful! I know you can't wait to get in and make it your own. A brand new house is a blank slate, what an opportunity to really make it yours! It is going to be grat, I know it!

Jackie

The WilsonFam said...

Thank you. We went out today and the carpet is in the whole house. No cabinets or vanities yet, but it should be very soon. Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

Your house looks great! I am very excited for you. How fun it will be to get all your stuff in and get organized. I love doing that. Well when kids give me time to do like I want! :) Keep us posted on how it is going and I can't wait to see inside pics!