Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pregnancy Brain

I realized today that i totally messed up what i was trying to say on my last blog. I put 35 weeks and 1 day till i am due, i think i ment to put a number of days there at the beggining of the post. Whoops, you all probably realized i made a whoopsy but it took me a few weeks. So today i am 36 weeks and 6 days, tomorrow we are officially full term at 37 weeks. I have an appt. today and 3 more scheduled till due date. I looked at the calendar and realized on sunday it will be March, yeah. I had the craziest dream this morning. I remember waking up in the dream and Antonio told me we had the baby. And I was shocked, i said i dont remember, did we do it naturally. and he said yes you were screaming like crazy. I was really disturbed and sad cause i couldnt remember and i felt like i was totally cheated cause i wanted that memory. hten he brought me the baby and it looked like plastic, but it was still moving and stuff. I said this isnt a baby. and i tried to nurse her but her mouth was filled with plastic. I was so upset cause we had a house full of people there to welcome the baby and they are all telling me congrats and stuff and i am like this isnt our baby its a doll. But then my belly wasnt big anymore and my abs hurt like i had just pushed out a baby. I kept asking Antonio to tell me what had happened during the labor and delivery. Then my dream switched to us weighing the baby, and this one was a real baby who was quite large, and she weighed 8 lbs 12 oz. I will freak if that is really what she weighs. i was really disturbed when i woke up from this dream, it was so real. The baby wasnt quite as active this morning and it kinda freaked me out. So i was really happy when she bounced around a little. I remember when i was pregnant with Ashlyn i had a dream that i gave birth to twins and one was doll, hmmm is there a common thing going on here with me having girls and dreaming they are dolls, crazy. My husband should get a kick out of this dream!!! i am trying to decide if we should start our little "vacation"from school now instead of waiting till baby is actually born. I am so tired and grumpy and the kids are really grumpy lately too. I cant leave them alone for a minute or they start arguing and it sometimes escalates into someone hurting the other or both of them. So i was considering doing some fun stuff over the next couple weeks, but then i have to consider there isnt much to do around here close. I would have to drive about an hour away and i definatly am not up for that. I guess i need to sit down and think of some things to do and ask Antonio what he thinks of that idea. I am just thinking that maybe i will be more up for doing school when baby is 3 weeks old or so. I dont know it could totally backfire on me. We will have to see.

No comments: