Sunday, February 10, 2008

Two More Days and We'll Be Through

Yeah....Antonio should be arriving wendsday during the wee hours just after Tuesday so I think two days is pretty accurate. We have been delayed once, he was supposed to be in Monday night at 1100, but there flight got delayed from Kuwait. I probably would have taken it a lot harder if I hadnt come down with a horrible stomach bug Friday night at my Pampered Chef party. Yes, I know crazy, and it was that sudden. I was fine until about 5:00 and I started to get a stomach ache and then it progressed rather quickly after that, by 9"00 I had to abandon my poor consultant and go to bed. It was horrible, My wonderful friend Missy took the kids for me Saturday night and took them to church today, I really needed to be able to recoup. So I got the call this morning from Antonio about the delay and we both chalked it up to more recovery time for me. I am feeling better, but my stomach is constantly gurggling and very sensitive. Please pray that the kids can not get this or at least a small degree of it, it was horrible, I felt totally helpless to help my self. And also a prayer for contentment for our family would be great. Sorry to not have pictures today, I will get some out soon.

No comments: