Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Out of the Mouth of....Devin

I wanted to post this before I forgot, it was too cute. I was finishing up my serving of eggs at the stove and the kids were at the table and out of the blue I hear Devin asking Ashlyn, "Is God in my heart?" Ashlyn says, " Yes, he is." and Devin comes back with," is he all yucky in there?" It was so funny and so cute and innocent. I tried my best to explain that we have a physical body with the blood and "yucky stuff" and then there is a part in there that we can't see, but it doesnt get yucky, then i said I think cause i guess i really dont know technically. Anyways it was cute. The we were doing a timeline of new testiment and in devin drawing Adam did not disobey and he ate something he was supposed to, ahh what an optomist. Got to love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute! I always love the cute things they come up with.