Monday, May 26, 2008

4 Days and Counting

Friday is coming quick, I cant believe Monday is almost over. We are having church at our house tomorrow and everyone is gonna pitch in and help move and clean, totally awesome. I get a little surge of panic every now and then when I think of the upcoming week and weeks after we are out of here. Oh if anyone has any great car games to share, especially for active little boys, I would love them. We have tenants for the house, we received the deposit on Friday so that is a relief and we have all the stuff that was filling up the garage in the moving truck. Well that's all I have for now, sorry about the choppy sentences (that's what my brain thinks like theses days) and no pictures. Take care and I probably wont blog again until California. Toodles

No comments: