Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Adventures of FLower Girl and Spiderman



Ashlyn and Devin or should I say flower girl and spiderman were posing for the camera. I know Devin looks like a little rapper but that was not the pose he was going for. They had so much fun















The rest of the photos are of Ashlyn tying her bunnies ears. I thought it was precious, and it is awesome to see her getting closer to tying her shoes!!
















































THe most beautiful part of this was, it was all her idea, I didnt have to force her to learn, and as you can see by this picture she is so proud of herself. I thank God for allowing me to homeschool.!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics. I need to start blogging again!

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
The kids are so big! The house looks beautiful and you sound well. Give Ashlyn and Devin our love. Sam really liked looking at the pictures of your house and the kids. He remembers all of you. You look fabulous!! We think of you fondly and miss our neighbors!
XOXO, ABCS